- Community – We want to strengthen our sense of community as a church
- Mission – We want to work to accomplish the mission in our community and around the world
- Transformation – We want to be transformed by God’s Word through various forms of discipleship.
- 5:30 pm – Catered Family Meal (Cost: $5 per adult, $2 per kid, total cost capped at $15)
- 6:20pm Awana Clubs begins
- 6:30 pm – Various ministry training opportunities (see below for list of classes available)
Awana Clubs combines learning about Jesus with tons of fun. There will be games, worship, Scripture memory and prizes! AWANA is every Wednesday from 6:20pm-7:45pm during our Equipped Wednesday semester. Awana Clubs is for kids 2 years-old to 5th grade. Kids 2-3 years-old are free. Older kids are $25 each. Need-based scholarships are available. Register HERE.
At Ashland OC, it is our desire to see students grow into mature followers of Christ. To aid families in accomplishing this task, we have both Middle School (6th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) BFGs. In these small groups, students will be diving deep into the Bible and learning how the whole story of Scripture points to Christ. Students will also be learning how to fully participate in the church body and how to lead their classmates to follow Jesus. For more information, please contact the student BFG leaders:
Middle School BFG
Leaders: Graham and Katy Avis
Phone: (812) 746-2294
High School BFG
Leaders: Matt and Courtney Walkenhorst
Phone: (859) 760-9691
This semester we are offering the following ministry training options:
Old Testament Overview